The secret to selling more of what you offer is closer than you might think. Your sound understanding of your industry, your customers, and the products and services you offer is a vast resource. With a little ingenuity, you can turn it into powerful website and print marketing.
Eight ways information-based marketing will increase response to your website and other marketing materials
Solid information presented with an understanding of what information is important to your audience is the foundation for generating sales.
- Real information provides the details buyers need to be convinced.
- It provides the facts they need to justify their choice and make their own case for the purchase (important if you’re marketing to a business audience).
- It helps build relationships. Your company’s story and your reasons for doing what you do makes your business real to them.
- It provides value-added services that can forge stronger ties between you and your customers. How-to and other information related to your product or service makes you their partner.
- It builds loyalty and commitment. Sharing information with employees demonstrates trust and gives them a greater stake in your success.
- It generates free publicity. Real news and interesting stories push your story to the top of an editor’s pile.
- It paints a real picture of your product or service and what it will do for your customers.
- Finally, solid, honest, carefully tailored information is your most direct route to top search engine ranking.
So why do so few marketing materials take advantage of these proven benefits?
It takes work. To dig for the facts, to examine a product or service closely in order to understand its strengths and weaknesses, to find the stories hiding in your business — that’s a lot tougher than reaching for the thesaurus.
But it’s what we love to do. And we can help you starting today.